Regularly placing an ice cube on the back of your head will make you look younger, can make diseases disappear and make you cheerful and full of energy.
The place is located between the tendons in the neck area, specifically at the nape where the head and neck unite.Here is the point, which in Chinese acupuncture is called Feng Fu.
The method consists of the following: lie on your belly (or sit) and place one ice cube (about 2 × 2 cm) at the point of Feng Fu (the hole at the back of the head) and hold it for 20 minutes. The ice cube can be fixed with a bandage, scarf, etc.
Do it regularly(with breaks of 2-3 days) in the morning on an empty stomach and at night before going to bed. You can’t catch a cold with this procedure.
In the beginning you might sense coldness, but after 30-40 seconds you’ll feel heat the point of action. The first few days you will have a feeling of euphoria due to the release of endorphins into the bloodstream.
What we achieve with regularly placing ice cubes on the back of the head on the Feng Fu point?
- Improves sleep;
- Excellent mood and general vitality;
- Excellent work of the digestive tract;
- Say goodbye to colds (ice can be used for elevated temperatures);
- Heals headaches, toothaches, pains in the joints.
Particularly, the effect of ice cubes to the point of Feng Fu helps with the following diseases:
- Respiratory diseases;
- Cardiovascular diseases;
- Neurological diseases with degenerative changes of the spine;
- Acute, gastrointestinal and sexually transmitted infections;
- Disorders of the thyroid gland;
- Arthritis, hypertension and hypotension;
- Bronchial asthma;
- Disturbances in the gastrointestinal tract, obesity and malnutrition;
- Cellulite (especially in the prevention at an early stage);
- Disorders of the menstrual cycle and endocrine infertility;
- Psycho-emotional disorders, stress, chronic fatigue, depression, insomnia.
Strictly speaking, treating Feng Fu point does not heal anything, but it keeps physiological balance, rejuvenates the body and gives a strong impulse to life.
Avoid this method if you are pregnant, have a pacemaker, epilepsy or schizophrenia.
In Chinese medicine, the body is seen as an energy system, so through acupuncture and massage you can affect the flow of energy and functional activity of organs.
Chinese acupuncture named it Feng Fu, which means “wind mansion”.