You may often underestimate the melon fruit that you eat. Though cheap fruit contains many remarkable properties as disease prevention. About 95% contain water melon flesh, so they can give a sense of cool and soothing effect. Because nature has a refreshing, melon can ease heartburn. Melon fruit contains vitamins A, B and C and contains protein, calcium and phosphorus. Mineral content in melon fruit was even able to eliminate the acidity of the body and have the nature cure constipation. Acidity of the body should be removed because it will interfere with digestion, especially in the stomach organ.
Melon fruit has a very good diuretic power so that it can cure kidney disease and severe disease and acute eczema. If combined with a lemon, then a melon to quell the disease gout. So it’s good if you eat a melon once-daily routine in the morning.
Health benefits of melon fruit to our bodies are:
1. As anticancer.
2. Helping the exhaust system by preventing constipation.
3. Lowering the risk of heart disease and stroke.
4. Prevent blood clotting.
5. Reduce the risk of kidney disease.
6. Eczema cure.
7. Prevent and cure heartburn.
By: A Life Balanced
Do your kids a favor… get rid of the candy and sweets and help them form good eating habits that will last the rest of their lives. One good way to do this is to gradually remove the candies and desserts from your diet and begin integrating healthy substitutes. Two amazingly refreshing summer snacks made from watermelon are watermelon smoothies and watermelon pops. For the smoothies, cut up a watermelon into small pieces and remove the seeds. Take about 2 cups of watermelon and put in the blender. Add a cup of frozen strawberries and about a half cup of yogurt or kefir (or almond milk) and a little honey (to taste). If you want it a bit thicker, add a frozen banana. Blend and enjoy. For the watermelon pops, just cut a watermelon into bite sized pieces, remove the seeds, and stick a toothpick in them and freeze. Enjoy!Interestingly, the quantity of carotenoids from watermelon (particularly lycopene and beta-carotene) increases if the watermelon is stored at room temperature, according to a recent USDA study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry.
The body temperature increases when the weather gets hot. The watermelon will actually help you cool off thank to the water contents it holds.
Studies have shown that the watermelon acts on the body just like Viagra. It relaxes the blood vessels. Men with erectile dysfunction and those who want to prevent it should eat watermelons.
The watermelon has a high level of vitamin C. Vitamin C is essential in boosting the immune system. Diseases like the flu will no longer disturb you. The watermelon will also slow down the aging process by giving you great, healthy skin. Vitamin C will also help to avert cell damage and heal wounds. This vitamin will help prevent cataracts and also facilitate healthy gums and teeth.
The watermelon rejuvenates energy. You will feel stronger and more alert after eating this fruit. This is because this fruit is rich in vitamin B, especially vitamin B1 and B6. It is also a rich source of magnesium. Vitamin B6 is essential in helping people to deal with panic and anxiety in a better way. It promotes chemicals in the brain that facilitate proper state of the mind. The watermelon boosts the well being of the nervous system and reduces risks of hypertension as it is rich in potassium.
People have gone to great lengths just to maintain their weight or lose it. They have even gone on diet just to avoid gaining an extra pound. The water melon is the perfect solution when you want to eat something so delicious and tasty yet run no risk of gaining weight. This fruit will enable you lose weight automatically. This is mainly because it is fat free.
The watermelon is rich in vitamin A. This helps to prevent night blindness and infections. Kidney and liver diseases can be prevented as this fruit has citrulline. Citrulline is an amino-acid that can be converted to an essential amino acid, arginine. Arginine helps to get rid of excess ammonia from the body.
Watermelon is a great source of water and is low in calories and a ton of vital nutritional benefits. I not only eat a lot of watermelon but I blend into juice. Don’t juice it, just put it into the blender like all soft fruits…….
HEALTH BENEFITS OF WATERMELON
- The health benefits of watermelon are really great. No matter how it is sliced, it is packed with some of the most important antioxidants found in nature.
- It is an excellent source of vitamin C and a very good source of vitamin A, particularly through its concentration of beta-carotene.
- The beautiful red watermelon is also a source of the potent carotene antioxidant which is called lycopene. These antioxidants travel throughout the body neutralizing free radicals. Free radicals are substances in the body that can cause much damage to us. They are able to oxidize cholesterol, making it stick to blood vessel walls and thicken them which can lead to hearty attack or stroke. The lycopene which gives fruits the attractive red color that we find in watermelon can help reduce the risks of prostate cancer.
- It is a surprising fact that watermelon is the only fruit that contains higher concentrations of lycopene than any other fresh fruit or vegetable.
- Watermelon is a fruit that is rich in electrolytes sodium and potassium that we lose through our perspiration.
- Watermelon is rich in the B vitamins necessary for energy production. Food experts recommend watermelon as a very good source of vitamin B6 and a good source of vitamin B1 and magnesium. Because of its higher water content approximately ninety percent and calorie value it is ranked more valuable than other fruits.
- Watermelon has a special cooling effect and is exceptionally high in citrulline, an amino acid that our bodies use to make another amino acid, arginine, which is used in the urea cycle to remove ammonia from the body.
- The antioxidants help reducing the severity of asthma. It also reduces the risk of colon cancer, asthma, heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and prostate cancer.
- Watermelon is a good source of thiamin, potassium and magnesium which protect our body from so many diseases.
- Watermelon is fat free but helps energy production. It protects against macular degeneration.